Kawasaki SXR800 Intake Pump Stuffer
SXR 800/1100 Intake pump cavity stuffer designed to fill in the space air gets trapped for reduced cavitation and better drive.
The SXR800 Intake Pump stuffer simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably. To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
The Skat-Trak stainless steel “cut away” intake grate works well with this pump stuffer.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- This product will need to be checked a couple times each season. Failure to inspect the stuffer seal may result in damage to your impeller, pump, or more.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- This product fits: Kawasaki SXR 800 (all years)
- What’s included: Pump stuffer and instructions
- Installation time: 1 hour
General install directions:
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.
This video is a general guideline for installation. The SXR 800 pump stuffer requires that you pull the pump.
- Can I install this without removing the pump?
For this watercraft we do not have a cut option. We suggest removing the pump to check you pump seal since this is a wear item which may be having a negative effect on your performance. You may request us to cut the stuffer but the part will be considered custom.
- How does this secure to my ski?
The SXR800 Intake Pump stuffer attaches to your pump tunnel with silicone adhesive after cleaning and prepping the hull. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty. This product will need to be checked a couple times each season. Failure to inspect the stuffer seal may result in damage to your impeller, pump, or more.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|