Kawasaki 440 / 550 Intake Pump Stuffer
Our intake pump stuffers for the Kawaski 440/550 are simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably.
To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.
- Can I install this without removing the pump?
Yes, we do offer the option on some model standups to put a slit down the center. However, the best performance gain is removing the pump and sliding the stuffer over the driveshaft. The video above shows a pump stuffer with a slit being installed on a Kawasaki 650sx. No slit is even easier!
- How does this secure to my ski?
The part attaches to your pump tunnel with silicone adhesive. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 2 in|
You may also like…
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Extended Jet Pump NozzleRated 5.00 out of 5$119.00 Add to cart
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Ride PlateRated 5.00 out of 5$182.00 Add to cart
XL Performance Rear SponsonsRated 5.00 out of 5$225.00 – $230.00 Select options
Performance Front SponsonsRated 5.00 out of 5$18.00 – $339.00 Select options