Performance Front Sponsons
Performance Front Sponsons for any standup watercraft.
Our HFC Front Sponsons bring functionality with cost effectiveness. These Performance Sponsons offer improved turning grip, better stability in a straight line and very important improved stability when leaning over in a turn. These HFC sponsons are tough and durable and comes with a flat black finish to grip the water better than the competition. The kit includes 8 stainless steel screws for each side and a tube of silicone to attach it to the outside. This process has proven to be the easiest and most effective way to install front sponsons. Race proven, designed by the pros, built to evolve your style.
We recommend these for anyone looking to shred better. Front sponsons increase the overall stability of your ski while making it easier to
Because these sponsons are made out of our HFC material they are a universal fit, and the same sponsons fit and flex to any hull.
What You Need to Know:
- For the lifetime warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- If you’re not sure which front sponson fits your riding, check out our video here.
- This product fits just about any ski!
- What is included: Front sponsons, silicone tube, and mounting screws
- Installation time: 1+ hours
- Hull measurements
- Kawasaki 440-550, 26 1/4 Inches from the back of the hull before the hull extension
- Kawasaki 750 SX / SXI, 30 3/8 Inches from the back of the hull
- Kawasaki 750 SXI PRO, 31 1/2 Inches from the back of the hull
- Kawasaki SXR 800, 36 Inches from the back of the hull
- Kawasaki SXR 1500, 43 Inches from the back of the hull
- Yamaha Superjet Square Nose, 35 Inches from the back of the hull
- Yamaha Superjet Round Nose, 34 Inches from the back of the hull
- Benelli Hydrospace S4, 36 Inches from the back of the hull
- How do these sponsons compare to the Fattie front sponsons?
The Fattie front sponsons were designed to be a bit wider for straight line stability and more rider friendly, making turning smoother. The Performance front sponsons were designed for a more aggressive turning for buoy riding and racing. Both options will make your ski more stable.
- What’s the difference between the HFC and fiberglass sponsons?
Our HFC front sponsons are more cost effective and more durable compared to the fiberglass which can delaminate and stress crack.
- Do the PWR sponsons make the difference?
Yes, these are not another copy of someone’s design. This product was made by the Pros that demanded more stability and grip. We have seen this same design helps all rider levels to evolve their style and performance.
- Are these sponsons race legal?
Yes. Please check your racing association’s rules for your application.
- Are these front sponsons paintable?
Yes. We recommend keeping the surface a matte / flat finish to keep the handling of the sponsons predictable. A lot of the performance comes from the standard flat finish on our sponsons.
- Do you offer options for side exhausts?
Yes, but only for the Kawasaki 550 at this time, see the install pictures above. Other standup ski models and exhaust outlets will require modification to the sponson (voids the warranty) or relocation of the exhaust port.
|Dimensions||42 × 4 × 3 in|
NO EXHAUST HOLE, KAWI 550 ('86-'89) EXHAUST