Kawasaki SXR800 / SXR1500 Kicker Tray
Kawasaki SXR Kicker tray extension designed to provide a raised platform to stay locked into the tray and make cornering much more natural. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
Kawasaki SXR 800 / 1100 kicker tray extender is a must have item to improve the handling of your standup jetski, especially when topped off with genuine Jettrim mats. This design has a ergonomic shape to help support your foot and body position while turning or going straight. Ergo design was created by Chris Hagest back in 2005. It was created to help you get in the tray faster, while not taking away from the “kick” height at the back of the tray. Normal straight kickers at the same height are hard to enter the tray, while the PWR Ergo is lower in the center of the tray which gives your knee a better chance to enter the tray faster.
What You Need to Know:
- You will need to remove your stock bottom mat enough, or completely, to install this kicker tray directly to the fiberglass deck. We highly recommend you get a full mat kit for your SXR 800 or SXR 1500 from Jettrim or you can install foam padding instead.
- This product fits: Kawasaki SXR 800, SXR 1100, SXR 1500 (160)
- What’s included: Tray kicker and hardware kit
- Installation time: 15 minutes
- Do I need to modify my deck to install this product?
Yes, you are going to need to drill a few holes into the deck to install the tray extension with rivets and tow hook.
- Is there a hardware kit included with this product?
Yes, hardware will be in the kit if you choose. You will get four pop rivets as well as a U-bolt, steel plate, and 4 hex nuts. Silicone is recommended to keep an airtight seal around the edge of the tray.
- How will this product improve my ability to stay in the tray?
This product was designed by Chris Hagest to allow you to have a stable surface to grip against while taking each turn. This product gives you the leverage to not lose your grip and keep you locked into the tray.
|Dimensions||17 × 12 × 4 in|
FULL KIT, HARDWARE ONLY