The 2023 ProForce 3.0 is the most innovative standup our sport has ever seen. With the multilevel riding surface hull continued from the ProForce 2.0 and improved upon with the new upper “Halo” spray deflector. The 3.0 is three levels of US patent protected performance!
This hull is designed to adapt most of your Kawasaki SXR 1500 parts to make this conversion simple. All materials are of the best quality and construction. Engine alignment is simple with the very large engine opening. Our lightweight hood is simple and strong with great airflow. There are many options to customize your build. Keep it simple for recreational use or take it to the limit for racing. Turn key builds are available. Fill out the enquiry form to start the process. No commitment in the beginning; the deposit will be required once we start your build.
BASIC PACKAGE ($11,000 USD)
- High-end vinyl-ester composite construction in our deck, hood, and hull
– Basic color options are black, white, red, or grey
– Special colors (flake, pearl, carbon fiber) are additional cost
– More than 100 lbs (45.4 kg) lighter than the Kawasaki SXR 1500
– Reinforced nose with carbon fiber
- Setup for Kawasaki 1500 engine mounting (other engine mounting is custom)
- ProForce-specific driveshaft (offered for standard or set-back pumps)
- HFC hydrophobic speed pump shoe
- High-Flow Performance Hood system
- ProWatercraft HFC Ride Plate
- Handlepole Bracket Cover for Kawasaki SXR 1500 OEM handlepole bracket (color matched to deck)
- Fitted with three 1/2″ waterline exits
- Straight pipe exhaust system
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin and registration paperwork included
UPGRADE OPTIONS TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PROFORCE
- Custom Top Deck & Hood color options (any other color, flake, pearl, etc.) $650
- Custom Mid Hull color options (any other colors, flake, pearls, etc.) $350
- Custom Bottom Hull color options (any other colors, flake, pearls, etc.) $350
- Storage Compartment $300
- 2x the volume of the stock hood box
- not preferred by racers
- no extra charge for Jettrim
- Custom Jettrim mat kit (installed for $750, not installed for $500)
- SuperJet bumper rail installed with rivets $250
- "Halo" Full Spray Deflector (black, white, red, or grey) $750, other color options available for additional $250
- 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet intake grate
- ProWatercraft “Pro” RB300 intake grate $300
- weighs 3x more than a stock 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet intake grate
- ProWatercraft “Pro” RB300 intake grate $300
- Custom Engine Bay Coating $850
- background color covered with splatter, each layer with your choice of color
- Aftermarket Handlepole (RRP or Blowsion) Price based on choice
- Aftermarket Steering System, Price based on choice
- Hull Cap Silencer (HFC) $300
- Wire Tow Strap $19.99
- Quick water drain valves $60
- Trim Cable (two options for length based on system type) $145
- ProForce 3.0 Waterbox $600
- ECU flash $550
- Aftermarket impeller, Solas or Skat-Trak $300+
- Full race motor packages available (starts at $5,000)
- Race Numbers and Graphics coming soon
Turn-key builds available starting at $25,000.
All prices quoted in USD. Shipping and taxes are not included.
|Length||97 inches (243.6 cm)|
|Width||30 inches (76.2 cm)|
|Height||25 inches (63.5 cm)|
|Weight (Wet)||450 lbs (204 kg)|
|Top Speed (stock)||68+ MPH (109 KPH)|
|Top Speed (race setup)||74+ MPH (119 KPH)|
|Length||32 inches (81.3 cm)|
|Width||17 inches (43.2 cm)|
ENGINE BAY OPENING
|Length||30 inches (76.2 cm)|
|Width||20.5 inches (52 cm)|
|Height||20 inches (50.8 cm)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Yes we can build your custom one-of-a-kind ProForce 3.0. We require a non-refundable deposit of 50% from our estimated total to enter the queue. The deposit allows us to purchase the 1500 and prepare for assembly ahead of time.
Here are a few questions you will need to consider before starting your build.
- What is my budget?
We have our standard prices laid out, but with a full build we really like to make sure everything is up to par for the best first ride. Since these builds are mostly built with used (maybe bad) parts, we may have to replace these parts. This scenario and more can make the price rise.
- Do I need to bring my ski to ProWatercraft? Or do I need to purchase a SXR 1500 from someone? Or maybe, do I need ProWatercraft to purchase a SXR 1500 for me?
- How much of the process do I need ProWatercraft to do?
- What is my standard with a full build? And how do I make sure to explain that to ProWatercraft so nothing is left out?
We have created a custom ProForce 3.0 waterbox which is available at an extra cost. The OEM 1500 waterbox will not work with our hull.
Here’s a list of parts you can reuse from your SXR 1500 conversion.
- Electrical and all brackets for mounting
- Fuel tank (foam, fuel pump, straps, filler cap, everything)
- Motor mounts (all hardware)
- Waterlines hoses
- Battery tray and straps
- Steering cable
- Engine couplers
- Handlepole, bracket, hood mounts and latches
Stock rear sponsons
Throttle (whole assembly)
Start / stop switch
Orange power switch
Handlepole warning lights
With the Kawasaki 1500 power plant there are a few key upgrades to get more speed and acceleration from your ProForce 3.0 hull. With the stock powerplant you can expect to hit 68 MPH. The first upgrade that most riders do is the Riva Stage 1 kit. This gives you the ability to change tunes on the fly and switch between race mode and race gas back to stock reliability and pump gas. To get the 70+ MPH minimum needed to compete in racing we recommend starting at 100 octane fuel, AV gas, as well as a tune to take full advantage of the power potential.
If you want us to map an initial tune please add that to your form notes! Choosing this route will require you to send in the fuel tuner and we will need to the octane of fuel you plan to use. Using different octane fuels will require your own tuner.
We accept cash, credit/debit cards, wire transfers, and checks. Checks must clear our bank before being applied to your balance. Additional fees may apply.
We are willing to work with you over many payments to experience our watercraft. Your first payment will be a non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in our production. Payments after the deposit will be based on the options you choose from our detailed form or parts spreadsheet. 3rd party parts, like an intake grate and Jettrim mats, will need to be paid in full and are subject to current availability. Any remaining amount will need to be paid before the ski can be taken or shipped out.
HOW ORDERING WORKS
To get yourself one of our PF3.0 hulls, we require a $1,000* USD non-refundable deposit to enter the queue. During this time we will ask you about the color options and additional products you will need for your ProForce build. Your choice gets locked in for production and once the ski is ready, we will contact you with transfer paperwork needing completion and return with your signature. Afterwards we will prepare the watercraft for pickup or shipping. Crates, containers, shipping service, and shipping supplies will be additional costs.
For international customers, we can arrange for shipping from our location to your door. We can also ship to Los Angeles, California for freight forwarding.
*Turn-key builds require 50% deposit
REQUEST A QUOTE
Send us your information to get a cost estimate on your ProForce watercraft. Please include any information that you think will help us get your quote together as fast as possible. Any and all information is accepted!