The ProForce is the most innovative hull on the market and the 3.0 is the latest version of innovation. Our ProForce (PF) 3.0 hull takes almost all the OEM parts from your SXR 1500 for a smooth experience. The PF 3.0 is a complete hand lay fiberglass construction hull, very strong and still lightweight. Made in Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA.
Here’s a list of parts you can reuse from your SXR 1500 conversion.
- Electrical and all brackets for mounting
- Fuel tank (foam, fuel pump, straps, filler cap, everything)
- Motor mounts (all hardware)
- Waterlines hoses
- Battery tray and straps
- Steering cable
- Engine couplers
- Handlepole, bracket, hood mounts and latches
Stock rear sponsons
Throttle (whole assembly)
Start / stop switch
Orange power switch
Handlepole warning lights
BASIC PACKAGE ($8,000 USD)
- Mounts the Kawasaki 1500 engine (other engine mounting not available)
Engines are not normally included, contact us for more information
- Fiberglass deck, hood, and hull (matte black, white, or grey)
Visual Carbon and carbon fiber are not available
- More than 100 lbs (45.4 kg) lighter than the Kawasaki SXR 1500
- Hood gasket
- Straight pipe exhaust
- ProForce-specific driveshaft
- Tuned pump shoe
- Water-Separating Hood system
- ProWatercraft HFC Ride Plate
- Coast Guard Approved
- Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin and Registration paperwork
PACKAGE ONE ($2,099 USD)
- Custom Top Deck & Hood color options (any other color, flake, pearl, etc.) $500
- Custom Bottom Hull color options (any other colors, flake, pearls, etc.) $250
- Custom Jettrim mat kit (installed) $750
- 3M Rubber bumper (installed) $100
- 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet intake grate (OEM and aftermarket available) $300
- ProWatercraft Race rear sponsons (installed) $199
With Basic Package and Package One: $10,099.00 USD
UPGRADES ($2,514.99 USD)
- Custom Engine Bay Coating (background with splatter, each layer with your choice of color) $850
- Aftermarket Handlepole (RRP or Blowsion) Price based on choice
- Aftermarket Steering System $250
- Wire Tow Strap $19.99
- Quick drain valves $60
- Trim Cables (two options for length based on system type)
With Basic Package, Package One, and Upgrades: $12,613.99 USD
(prices vary by product)
|Length||97 inches (243.6 cm)|
|Width||30 inches (76.2 cm)|
|Height||25 inches (63.5 cm)|
|Weight (Wet)||415 lbs (188 kg)|
|Top Speed (stock)||65+ MPH (104 KPH)|
|Top Speed (race setup)||74+ MPH (119 KPH)|
|Length||32 inches (81.3 cm)|
|Width||17 inches (43.2 cm)|
ENGINE BAY OPENING
|Length||30 inches (76.2 cm)|
|Width||20.5 inches (52 cm)|
|Height||20 inches (50.8 cm)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Yes we can build your custom one-of-a-kind ProForce 3.0. This request brings up a few questions you will need to consider before starting your build.
- What is my budget?
We have our standard prices laid out, but with a full build we really like to make sure everything is up to par for the best first ride. Since these builds are mostly built with used (maybe bad) parts, we may have to replace these parts. This scenario and more can make the price rise.
- Do I need to bring my ski to ProWatercraft? Or do I need to purchase a SXR 1500 from someone? Or maybe, do I need ProWatercraft to purchase a SXR 1500 for me?
- How much of the process do I need ProWatercraft to do?
- What is my standard with a full build? And how do I make sure to explain that to ProWatercraft so nothing is left out?
Our design did not use the OEM 1500 waterbox but it could be possible to make it fit. This is considered custom and there will additional costs if you want us to fit one.
HOW ORDERING WORKS
To get yourself one of our PF3.0 hulls, we require a $5,000 USD non-refundable deposit to enter the queue. During this time we will ask you about the color options and additional products you will need for your ProForce build. Your choice gets locked in for production and once the ski is ready, we will contact you with transfer paperwork needing completion and return with your signature. Afterwards we will prepare the watercraft for pickup or shipping. Crates, containers, shipping service, and shipping supplies will be additional costs.
For international customers, we only arrange shipment to the nearest US port, Los Angeles, California. Any further delivery will need to be coordinated between you and your choice of freight forwarder.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Send us your information to get a cost estimate on your ProForce watercraft. Please include any information that you think will help us get your quote together as fast as possible. Any and all information is accepted!