SeaDoo HX Rear Sponsons
Rear sponsons for the Seadoo HX provide better stability and rear grip compared to the stock rear sponsons. The deeper flange and relief cuts grab more water in the turns as well as provide pressure reliefs for controlled turning. We require installing these sponsons using our proven silicone adhesive.
These SeaDoo HX rear sponsons give you maximum stability and corner grip where you need it most. The integrated wedge design allows water to flow past the bond flange for an increase in speed and water flow. To help reduce rear lifting in the corners caused by the solid sponsons, we added relief areas for improved grip through less water pressure.
Nick, a local LHC rider, tested out our sponsons and said, “First ride with the new sponsons, it’s incredible. Grips so well, tracks perfect in the water, doesn’t want to shift. This thing is on rails.” Rider Testimonial Video
What You Need to Know:
- For the warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- This product fits: SeaDoo HX (all years)
- Installation time: 30 minutes – 1 hour
- How do these compare to the stock sponsons?
Our SeaDoo HX rear sponsons are 3 inches deeper than stock giving your HX better straight-line stability and turning grip. The relief cuts eliminate lifting of the rear from the extra grip.
- How do these mount?
You will use the OEM mounting locations to install our HX sponsons with 10 screws (5 per side). Installation with our proven silicone adhesive is required for our warranty.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|24 × 5 × 4 in