Kawasaki 750 SX / SXI Intake Pump Stuffer (non-pro)
Our Intake Pump Stuffers are simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably.
To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.
This video is a general guideline for installation. The 750SX / SXI pump stuffer requires that you pull the pump.
- Can I install this without removing the pump?
Yes, we do offer the option on some model standups to put a slit down the center. However, the best performance gain is removing the pump and sliding the stuffer over the driveshaft. The video above shows a pump stuffer with a slit being installed on a Kawasaki 650sx. No slit is even easier!
- Does this stuffer have a cut option?
This stuffer does not have a cut option. We suggest removing the pump to check you pump seal since this is a wear item which may be having a negative effect on your performance. You may request us to cut the stuffer but the part will be considered custom.
- Does this stuffer work with a “top loader” intake grate?
Typically, our pump tunnel stuffers perform the same function as a “top loader” intake grate, increasing top speed, but while keeping the same bottom end performance. We do not recommend using our stuffer with the “top loader” intake grate.
- How does this secure to my ski?
The part attaches to your pump tunnel with silicone adhesive. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
You may also like…
SeaDoo Spark Intake Pump Stuffer
$99.00Add to cart
Kawasaki SXR1500 Intake Pump StufferRated 5.00 out of 5
$99.00Add to cart
ProWatercraft Shred Meter (Hour meter)Rated 1.00 out of 5$27.50 Add to cart
36 Inch Front Sponsons with Upper FinRated 5.00 out of 5$253.31 – $263.31 Select options