SeaDoo Spark Intake Pump Stuffer
SeaDoo Spark intake pump stuffer fills in the OEM pump tunnel for smoother power delivery and better hook up. Gains 2-3 MPH instantly!
Our Intake Pump Stuffers are simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably.
To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
What You Need to Know:
*IMPORTANT: Installation of this part is crucial. If not properly installed, it is possible for the pump tunnel stuffer to come loose, which can result in tunnel damage or prop damage. We have had excellent results in testing and customer feedback with this product, but improper installation can result in issues. Please note that Sparks with aftermarket modifications for additional power can potentially put strain on an improperly installed pump tunnel stuffer, and could potentially result in damage. Pro Watercraft is not responsible for damage as a result of a failed seal on the pump tunnel stuffer. Lifetime warranty only applies to the stuffer itself.
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Remove pump assembly
- Clean intake tunnel with degreaser, brake cleaner, or acetone to remove flaky paint, debris, etc.
- Wipe clean
- Test fit the pump stuffer into the tunnel. Use a little block to wedge the stuffer against the hull.
- Remove the stuffer.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place using the little block to wedge the stuffer in tight.
- Clean / Smooth the edges of the silicone. The cleaner the install, the faster speeds you will get.
- Once the silicone is cured remove the block and reinstall the pump assembly.
- Can I install this without removing the pump?
Yes, but for the Spark we do not recommend this. The video above shows a pump stuffer with a center cut being installed on a Kawasaki 650sx.
- How does this secure to my ski?
The part attaches to your pump tunnel with silicone adhesive. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|