Kawasaki 650SX Hull Extensions
Hull extensions to alleviate nose bounce and add rear grip for the Kawasaki 650 SX.
The Kawasaki 650 has a tendency to feel like a rodeo sometimes – a lot of nose bounce and a lack of rear grip can take the fun out of your ride. Our HFC hull extensions for the Kawasaki 650 stand up will help tame the rodeo and get you more grip to prevent sliding out. Of all our products for the 650, this one is the team favorite to get a big boost of comfort and performance out of your ski.
This part will work for 650 skis with and without rear exhaust.
We recommend you preview our instructional videos to get a better understanding of how to install this part without a rear exhaust.
For installation with a rear exhaust, watch this video.
For installation without a rear exhaust, watch this video.
- This product fits: Kawasaki 650SX (all years)
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Kit Includes: Hull extensions, instructions, and mounting screws
- PLEASE NOTE: for riders wishing to run this part without a rear exhaust outlet, you will need a washer or collar to make this product fit. Washers are not included in the kit. Watch the instructional video for more details.
- Will this work with an aftermarket exhaust outlet?
We designed the outlet to fit with the stock rear exhaust outlet. Any aftermarket outlets may not fit.
- Will this work with no exhaust outlet?
We designed this around the rear exhaust outlet, but have made special instructions for those of you who without rear exhaust that want to run it. You can run it either way.
- Will these extensions fit the Kawasaki 300SX?
These hull extensions somewhat fit the 300SX but do not fully follow the hull edge. The extension angle is also pretty aggressive and will need modification to fit and perform well for your 300. We do not provide modification instructions or advice for mounting on this model of ski.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|5 × 5 × 4 in