Performance Rubber Bumper – 18ft
This stick on bumper from ProWatercraft Racing has been race tested and proven. Our bumper shape offers improved grip in the turns and good adhesion. The half-round shape gives the bond flange a smoother shape, which allows water to roll around the rail in every corner. High quality, self adhesive, rubber bumpers.
What You Need to Know:
- This bumper comes with self adhesive strips to attach to the bond rail. We recommend additional adhesive, rivets, etc. for the best longevity.
- Width of the bumper is 1 3/8″
- The SXR 800 roll may come in two 9 feet sections and is designed to be installed with the ends underneath the nose cover. All other skis will have a continuous 18 feet roll.
This product fits: Most watercraft with a 1.25″, 32mm bond flange; Like, SXR, S4, Octane, etc.
- Installation time: 1/2 hr.
- Download Performance Rubber Bumper Kit installation manual
- Does the new bumpers directly replace the stock bumpers?
Yes, in most cases you have a stock bumper that you remove so these bumper can stick right to the side of the ski.
- Do these bumpers work better than stock?
Yes, they offer more grip in the turn and smoother turning entry at high speeds.
- Can I install these bumpers myself?
Yes, but we always suggest watching our install video for tips.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 2 in|