The 550Force hood offers a stylish modern look to your vintage 440 / 550 Kawasaki jet ski. The stylish and functional air intakes offers WAY better air flow. We also designed an air water separator system to reduce any water from getting into the engine compartment. This hood is made from fiberglass, bonded with pure-vinyl resins, and carbon-fiber reinforced around the gasket edge. The 550 Force hood is over 2 lbs lighter than the stock hood which the lowered center of gravity improves the ride stability. We designed the center section to capture the hood strap, which helps keep the hood in place during any aggressive riding.
What You Need to Know:
- We suggest using a 1″ foam pad to protect the hood from the handle pole.
Available in Red, Black, and White. Matte gray and metallic silver are all available for additional charge.
- Hood fits with most engine combos; Dual carb and tall air filter combos seem to fit with no issues.
- Honeycomb Vent Screens +$50.00
- Complete Carbon Fiber Structure +$150.00
- Directly replaces OEM hood, and the factory strap works too. Main difference is better airflow, better performance.
- Water that comes in through the air vents is forced out the rear of the hood into the tray while riding. Air is brought in through the vents and then forward through the air vent tunnel.
- Most 440 / 550 hulls are sun faded so a perfect match is not possible. We do offer new gloss finishes in red, white, black, and additional colors.