Yamaha WaveBlaster Intake Pump Stuffer – BLEM
$69.30 – $79.20
Blemished Product. Product comes AS IS with NO WARRANTY or RETURNS!
What is “blem”?
“Blem” is a product that did not meet our quality standards during production and has been marked at a discount. The parts will have flaws that may not allow the part to perform to our standards. Because the flaws range widely between parts, no sorting or hand selection will be allowed. All parts are first-come-first-service basis.
Our WaveBlaster intake Pump Stuffers are simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably. To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water. It’s a lot like putting your thumb over the end of the garden hose!
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 1 in|
COSMETIC, AFFECTS PERFORMANCE