- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ProWatercraftRacing.com offers to you our design Jettrim mat kits made for your Kawasaki Vintage X2 made of high quality-maximum traction materials. Available in your choice of colors and materials to customize your ski for your personal style. This item is a great addition to your fun Vintage X2, make the Old School new again!
ProwatercraftRacing.com wants to ensure your order accuracy, please refer to the product images. We have provided you with a reference of all options to give you the most comprehensive understanding of all the components you can choose from including a color key and detailed information regarding your available options.
ProwatercraftRacing.com wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase and advises you that your item is considered a custom item and depending on seasons may be delayed up to 14 days before shipping to your destination. Peak seasons begin April to October, however your purchase will ship immediately upon receipt from the manufacturer. Thank you for making us your choice for Jettrim.
- This product fits: Kawasaki X2 Early years excludes model in 2007+
- Installation time: Typical installation time 2 hours
- Download Jettrim installation manual
- Is it hard to remove my old mats?
No, you can easily peel most stock mats by leaving your ski in the sun to heat the old adhesive and peel away the old mats. This is the most simple solution.
- What’s the best adhesive to put on my new mats?
We suggest using DAP Well Wood or 3M brush-on contact cement products. No spray-on glue or adhesive product.
- How do I put them on?
- After removal of the old mats and adhesive completely you will lightly sand the surface where the mats are to be applied. Scuffing the surfaces gives better grab to the new materials. After applying adhesive to the back side of the new mats you will place very carefully place and adjust the mat as to not smear the adhesive. Hold for a few to allow to dry and let set up before taking to the water! Another tip-use superglue around the edge of the trim to finish the job!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|