Kawasaki 440 / 550 Hull Extensions
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Hull Extensions the replace the stock caps adding an extra 1″ to reduce porpoising and improve turning grip. Rear exhaust hole is built in.
Kawasaki 440/550 hull extensions come out an extra 5/8″ to grab the water longer for a reduction in porpoising and increases the rear grip. These improve the overall handling of the ski. These are a direct replacement of the badly-designed OEM hull caps that fill with water and sand. Hardware is included with the kit.
Sold with pre-molded rear exhaust hole for those with this outlet configuration.
What You Need to Know:
- For the warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- For the rear exhaust port, the rivets may need to be drilled out or the head of the rivet shaved down to install these extensions. Looking at the alignment of the extension to your hull will indicate what you need to do.
- If you do not have the rear exhaust, the molded-in exhaust hole will sit off the hull a little bit. You can seal the edges with silicone
- This product fits: Kawasaki 440 / 550 (all years)
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Do you sell extensions without the exhaust hole?
No, all our extensions have the exhaust outlet hole.
- Do you offer these in another color?
No, our material only comes in black. But you can paint them just like any plastic part. We strongly recommend keeping the bottom and side surface matte for performance.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|9 × 5 × 5 in