Yamaha Wave Blaster Hull Extensions
Our HFC Hull Extensions for the Yamaha WaveBlaster bring functionality with cost effectiveness. So what does it do? In rough water, the stability is unmatched! Side to side feel is much better, comfort in banking and railing turns is seriously improved, and significantly reduces porpoising. All around this is next level handling and performance on a budget. As the Sport class continues to grow, these extensions will let you enjoy the old skis with a new feel that allows you to ride longer and never want to stop.
These Hull Extensions are tough and as durable as they come. The material offers a flat black finish to grip the water better than the competition.
What You Need to Know:
- For the warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- Depending on the exhaust outlet on your Waveblaster, you may need to make modifications. Call if you have questions.
- This product fits: Yamaha WaveBlaster 1
- Installation time: 1 hour
- What is the extension length?
These Yamaha WaveBlaster Hull Extensions add an extra 4 inches to the hull.
- How do these affect nose pressure?
Nose pressure will not be greatly affected because it’s only extending the current shape of the hull.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|12 × 6 × 6 in