- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Our HFC Front Sponsons bring functionality with cost effectiveness. So what does it do? We have been testing this design for several years on several different models, they all have given us the same result. Rough water stability is unmatched, side to side feel is so much better, comfort in banking and railing turns is seriously improved. All around this is next level handling and performance on a budget. The vintage series grows, enjoy the old skis with a new feel that allows you to ride longer and never want to stop.
These HFC sponsons are tough and durable as they come. The material offers a natural water-beading effect and a flat black finish to grip the water better than the competition. The kit includes 7 stainless steel screws for each side and a tube of silicone to attach it to the outside. This process has proven to be the easiest and most effective way to install front sponsons.
Race proven, designed by the pros, built to evolve your style.
What You Need to Know:
- For the lifetime warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- Fits: Kawasaki 650sx, Kawasaki Gen1 X2, Yamaha WaveBlaster, Kawasaki 550sx and MANY more!
- ATTENTION: The exhaust hole option does not work with the 1994 Kawasaki X2 Gen 1. You will need to order these sponsons without the exhaust hole and cut yourself.
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Do the flanged sponsons make the difference?
Yes, these are not another copy of someone’s design. This product was made by the Chris that demands more stability and grip. We have seen this same design helps all rider levels to evolve their style and performance.
- Are these sponsons race legal?
These sponsons are race legal for the sport classes because of the 36″ length limit.
The 2016/2017 revision states “overall length of each sponson shall not exceed 91.45cm (36.00 in.)” but there had been no record of a DQ or failed inspection due to this rule that we know of.
- Will the exhaust hole fit my aftermarket exhaust outlet?
No, the exhaust hole was designed to fit the stock exhaust outlet for the Gen 1 X2. The exhaust hole option does not work with the 1994 Kawasaki X2 Gen 1. You will need to order these sponsons without the exhaust hole and cut yourself.
|Dimensions||36 × 6 × 4 in|
NO, X2 GEN 1, 650SX
HARDWARE W/ SILICONE, HARDWARE W/O SILICONE, NO HARDWARE, SILICONE, HARDWARE & SILICONE ONLY, HARDWARE ONLY