Pro Watercraft has partnered with the IJSBA to put on a scaled-back version of the annual Junior Stars event at the IJSBA World Finals in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
The event will take place on October 4th, 2020 at 8am at the IJSBA World Finals starting line, and last until 10am.
Due to the concern surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have strategized a scaled down event to benefit the Junior Stars:
This year, junior riders will be allotted this time to get official course orientation and become familiar with the starting line procedure at the IJSBA World Finals. There will not be stations, activities or prizes in 2020, but there are plans to go big in 2021.
- Attendees must be registered to race a Junior Class at the IJSBA World Finals.
- Attendees must have a watercraft that has passed IJSBA World Finals technical inspection.
- Attendees must wear IJSBA-mandated protective gear (helmet, life vest, back protector).
- Attendees on the beach must wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- No spectators — please limit groups to rider, mechanic.
TIME: 8am – 10am
DATE: Oct. 4th
LOCATION: IJSBA World Finals starting line (Crazy Horse Campground)
WHAT TO BRING: Your Watercraft, Helmet, Life Vest, Back Protector, Jetski stand or tote.
We ask that attendees be mindful of social distancing and state mask mandates so that we can put on this event to benefit the Junior riders. We look forward to seeing you there!