Kawasaki 440 / 550 Kicker Tray Extension
Kawasaki 440/550 kicker tray extension to be used with Jettrim or HydroTurf.
Pwr kick tray extender is a must have item to improve the handling of your Pwc. This design has a ergo shape to help support your foot and body position while turning or going straight. Ergo design was created by Chris Hagest back in 2005. It was created to help you get in the tray faster, while not taking away from the “kick” height for your foot. Normal straight kickers that you see are hard to enter the tray, while the PWR Ergo is lower in the center of the tray which gives your knee a better chance to enter the tray faster.
Having the right design will not only increase your ride time, but also allow you to increase your skill level much faster.
What You Need to Know:
- You will need to remove your stock bottom mat enough, or completely, to install this kicker tray directly to the fiberglass deck. We highly recommend you get a full mat kit for your JS model or SX model from Jettrim or you can install foam padding instead.
- This product fits: Kawasaki 300 JS, 400, 550 SX, 550 JS
- What’s included: Tray kicker and hardware kit
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Do I need any modification to my 550 deck to install this product?
Yes, you are going to need to drill a few holes into the 550 deck to install the tray extension and tow hook if you chose the hardware.
- Is there a hardware kit included with this product?
Yes if you chose the hardware option, no if not. You will get 4 pop rivets as well as a U-bolt, steel plate, and 4 hex nuts. Silicone is highly recommended to keep an watertight seal around the edge of the tray.
- How will this product improve my ability to stay in the tray?
This allows you to have a stable surface to grip and lock against while taking each turn. This product gives you the leverage to not lose your grip and keep you locked into the tray. Best results come with a Jettrim bottom mat.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.5 × 3.5 in|
FULL KIT, HARDWARE ONLY