The team at ProWatercraft is proud to announce a partnership with the Great Lakes Watercross series. In an effort to promote one of our favorite classes – vintage ski – we will be offering a prize to the vintage ski points champion of 2021.
For the grand prize, we will be putting up a ProWatercraft handling kit valued over $1000.
This prize includes: ProWatercraft HFC front sponsons, rear sponsons, a rideplate, a turn nozzle, and a pump tunnel stuffer for the Kawasaki 440/550.
To be eligible:
- You must receive and run a ProWatercraft sticker on your race ski, which will be provided by the Great Lakes Watercross crew during the 2021 race season.
- You must race at least two Vintage Ski class events in the Great Lakes Watercross series.
- You must be able to provide series’ points results at the end of the season to claim your prize.
- You must be able to provide images of your ski featuring the ProWatercraft sticker.
- You must include #ProWatercraft / @prowatercraft in your social media posts related to the Great Lakes Watercross events.
This contest only applies to the Vintage Ski (stand up) class.
This contest only applies for the 2021 race season.
The grand prize will be awarded to the overall points champion, to be determined at the end of the season — with potential for additional prizes for the series points runner up.
For questions regarding the ProWatercross collaboration with the Great Lakes Watercross tour, feel free to reach out to the team here.
For more information on the Great Lakes Watercross tour, click here.