Yamaha WaveBlaster & SuperJet Pump Shoe
This PWR pump shoe was created from the OEM Yamaha SuperJet pump shoe. We cut back the “shoe shape” to open up the intake to improve cavitation and hook up. Because, one of the more noticeable issues with the older Yamaha Super Jet and Yamaha Wave blaster is cavitation in the turns when the ski is really leaned over. The pump shoe is the best way to adjust this issue.
The opening is 144mm to fit the stock Yamaha pump. We have strong inserts that will exceed stock expectations. Another advantage is the deeper shoe shape, which will scoop more water and create a even flow to most intake grates available. In one of our pictures the Jet Dynamics intake grate is shown.
On top of all that our product has a hydrophobic surface, which speeds up water, you will gain acceleration and top speed with all of these advantages.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- This product fits: Yamaha WaveBlaster 1 and SuperJet pre-2021
- Installation time: 2 hours
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|