Yamaha Wave Blaster 2 Rubber Bumper
Aftermarket bumper roll for the Wave Blaster 2 cleans up the faded plastic side molding and make the profile of the ski look sleek. This roll installs using the applied peel-n-stick adhesive; additional silicone is suggested for any hanging edges.
- This product fits: Yamaha WaveBlaster 2 (all years)
- What is included: Bumper roll
- Installation time: 2 hours
- How does the adhesive hold up over time?
The adhesive will last a long time as long as you prep the bond flange. We suggest applying a few inches of bumper and then applying super glue between the adhesive strips. Repair any bond line damage before installing your rub rail.
- Do I need to remove all the rivets in the bond flange?
Yes. The rubber bumper needs to adhere directly to the fiberglass.
- How do I remount the stock wedge sponsons?
Removing the rivets will cause the wedge rear sponsons to not be held in place. We highly suggest siliconing the sponsons into place with our approved silicone adhesive. The sponson’s leading edge tends to warp so you may need to apply some heat and add a fastener, not included in the kit. Otherwise you can remove them.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|