Yamaha SuperJet Pre-2002 Ride Plate
Pre-2002 Yamaha SuperJet ride plate reduces nose bouncing and improves rear grip. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
The Pro Watercraft Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) SuperJet ride plate (1990-2007) is designed to flex supporting your riding style. HFC blows all the other rigid plates out of the water with many improved features over the standard rigid plates. This plate not only holds up better than the industry standard aluminum and fiberglass plates, but limits bouncing, reduces subbing, even MORE stability, and better grip.
This Super Jet ride Plate is designed to greatly improve rider confidence. This will make your ski feel like it’s a train on rails.
What You Need to Know:
- This ride plate includes the smaller square nose bolt holes and hardware. Because 2002-2007 SuperJets have different bolt sizes, you will need to modify the bolt holes.
- The lower steering nozzle bolt will need to be replaced with a stainless steel button head bolt. The stock bolt grinds into the plate on sharp turns which will eventually make the plate crack.
- This product fits: Yamaha SuperJet (1990-2001, 2002-2007 with modification)
- Installation time: 20 minutes
- What do the triangle holes do?
The holes are there for improved overall grip and better turning at higher speeds.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 4 in|
You may also like…
Yamaha SuperJet 2007-2020 XL Wedge Rear Sponsons$275.00 Add to cart
Yamaha SuperJet 2007-2020 Wedge Rear SponsonsRated 5.00 out of 5$225.00 Add to cart
XL Performance Rear SponsonsRated 4.75 out of 5$252.20 Add to cart
36 Inch Front Sponsons with Upper FinRated 5.00 out of 5$389.70 – $400.90 Select options