Yamaha SuperJet Pre-2007 Ride Plate
The Pro Watercraft Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) SuperJet ride plate (1990-2007) is designed to flex supporting your riding style. HFC blows all the other rigid plates out of the water with many improved features over the standard rigid plates. This plate not only holds up better than the industry standard aluminum and fiberglass plates, but limits bouncing, reduces subbing, even MORE stability, and better grip.
This Super Jet ride Plate is designed to greatly improve rider confidence. This will make your ski feel like it’s a train on rails.
What You Need to Know:
- This ride plate includes the smaller square nose bolt holes and no hardware. Because pre-2008 SuperJets have different bolt sizes, you may need to modify the bolt holes.
- The lower steering nozzle bolt will need to be replaced with a stainless steel button head bolt. The stock bolt grinds into the plate on sharp turns which will eventually make the plate crack.
- This product fits: Yamaha SuperJet (1990-2007)
- Installation time: 20 minutes
- Hardware not included.
- What do the triangle holes do?
The holes are there for improved overall grip and better turning at higher speeds.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 4 in|