- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ProWatercraft introduces the new Hybrid Flex Composite (HFC) SuperJet race plate (1990-2007) that is designed to flex supporting your riding style. HFC blows all the other rigid plates out of the water with many improved features over the standard rigid plates. This plate not only holds up better than the industry standard aluminum and fiberglass plates, but limits bouncing, reduces subbing, even MORE stability, and better grip. Check out our video below for more additional info!
This Super Jet Race Plate is designed to greatly improve rider confidence. This will make your ski feel like it’s a train on rails. You would never believe your ski could get so much grip and handle so well. The only way to believe it is to try it. Our riders say, “These Race Plates offer improved turning grip and better stability in a straight line and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the other options on the market is grip and high speed turning the ski is easier to lean which makes the ride smoother through the complete turn.” The HFC Race Plate bolts to the underside of the hull using the included hardware. Race proven, designed by the pros, built for the best in the world.
What You Need to Know:
- The first generation of the round nose also had 6 holes and the bolt sizes did change. We sell our ride plate with the small square nose bolt holes. You will need to modify the bolt holes if your SJ uses the large bolts.
- The lower steering nozzle bolt will need to be replaced with a stainless steel button head bolt. The stock bolt grinds into the plate on sharp turns which will eventually make the plate crack.
- This product fits: Yamaha SuperJet (1990-2007)
- Installation time: 20 minutes
- What do the triangle holes do?
The holes are there for improved overall grip and better turning at higher speeds.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 4 in|