Yamaha SuperJet 2021+ Wedge Rear Sponsons
Rear sponsons for the 2021 fourstroke Yamaha Super Jet.
This Wedge rear sponson is specifically designed for the 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet equipped with the four stroke engine. The sponson design gives you more stability, more grip, faster acceleration, and increased top speed. We highly suggest these Wedge rear sponsons as we have seen a massive 3+ mph gain in top speed. Our unique blade design is the best shape to maximize grip and stability. Install this sponson with the ProWatercraft Fattie front sponsons to get maximum control and comfort while riding. For racing or competition use, you may be allowed to only use one set of sponsons to be legal. Check with your racing organization for details.
What You Need to Know:
- For the warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Liberally apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- You must install all the bolts in their proper location for the warranty to apply.
- This product fits: 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet
- This kit includes: wedge rear sponsons, hardware kit, and instructions (coming soon)
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Something happened during install or while riding, is it covered under warranty?
If you have experience the front nose breaking off the sponson this is typically due to improper installation. You must install each bolt in their proper location; failure to install these properly will void your warranty. Any other issues or damage will be handled at the time of the warranty request.
- What does the wedge do for handling?
The wedge profile allows water to bypass the back of the bond flange averaging 3+ MPH speed gains. These sponsons are great for faster riders looking to get more performance and top speed out of their watercraft while still maintaining stability and rear grip.
- Will the ski still be playful if I want it to be?
Rear sponsons are meant to grip the water while cornering, along with some side-to-side stability. These will help you rail the corners and feel confident doing it.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|28 × 6 × 3 in