Wamiltons Blaster Ride Plate (aftermarket)
Aftermarket Wamilton’s WaveBlaster ride plate made from fiberglass and carbon fiber for improved rear grip. Plate comes exactly as shown. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
Going back to the fiberglass ride plates with our Wamilton’s Wave Blaster ride plate. This plate comes exactly as shown with the uneven surface and no mounting holes drilled. The ride plate design increases rear grip while adding some high speed stability.
- This product fits: Wamilton’s Blaster hull (DOES NOT FIT YAMAHA HULLS)
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Why is this plate fiberglass and carbon fiber while your other plates are HFC?
In the past, we made this plate for a customer as quick as possibly. After hearing the interest, we brought it back.
- Can you drill the holes and/or modify the plate for me?
No, we don’t have access to the Wamilton’s Blaster hull to make the necessary changes.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 8 in|