Yamaha SuperJet 2021+ Extended Tray Kicker
The 2021 Yamaha SuperJet tray extension is designed to keep you in the tray and riding better through the chop. The 2.5″ lift in the rear of the tray provides a better angle to push from while turning. This steeper angle eliminates slipping out of the tray.
Pwr kick tray extender is a must have item to improve the handling of your Pwc. This design has a ergo shape to help support your foot and body position while turning or going straight. Ergo design was created by Chris Hagest back in 2005. It was created to help you get in the tray faster, while not taking away from the “kick” height for your foot. Normal straight kickers that you see are hard to enter the tray, while the PWR Ergo is lower in the center of the tray which gives your knee a better chance to enter the tray faster. Having the right design will not only increase your ride time, but also allow you to increase your skill level much faster.
What You Need to Know:
- You will need to remove your stock bottom mat enough, or completely, to install this kicker tray directly to the fiberglass deck. We highly recommend you get a full mat kit from Jettrim or you can install foam padding instead.
- This product fits: Yamaha SuperJet 2021+
- What’s included: Tray kicker and hardware kit
- Installation time: 15 minutes (with bottom mat removed)
- How high does this come off the tray?
The kicker tray raises the rear about 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) giving you better leverage.
- How do I install this?
Drill out the rear bumper rivets. Remove part, or all, of the bottom mat and glue. Set the kicker in place and drill through the kicker and deck in the 4 corners. The 2 remaining rivets need to be split between the back 2 rivets. We have more detailed steps in our instructions above.
|Dimensions||16 × 9.5 × 4 in|