Performance Rear Sponsons
Aftermarket jet ski rear sponsons provide rear grip to the back of the bond flange. The added grip makes turns smoother and more like a “train on rails”. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
Our “Performance Rear Sponson” kit is designed to improve the riders confidence when riding their Stand up watercraft. The design was created by Chris Hagest. He says: These Performance Rear Sponsons offer improved turning grip, better stability in a straight line and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the other options on the market is grip and high speed turning the ski is easier to lean which makes the ride smoother through the complete turn. The HFC sponson bolts to the inside of the bond flange and it comes with two hardware options: stock bumper (PW-SP-215) that bolts through the OEM bumper, and aftermarket bumper (PW-SP-210) which the bolts are countersunk and will be covered by an aftermarket bumper.
What You Need to Know:
- For the lifetime warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- This product fits: Any watercraft
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- How can this new material improve my racing?
We’ve covered the issues many riders face every time they race. HFC gives the sponsons enough flex to allow itself to adjust to your weight, speed, and the water condition you race in. Advantages of these sponsons include pressure reliefs and reduced lift from the rear while turning.
- What makes HFC any stronger than my aluminum or fiberglass ride plate?
Aluminum sponsons crack and chip, same with steel that easily rust and corroded! Our new material eliminates those issues. HFC is the only material we found that is chip, crack and rust resistant. Not to mention the pressure relief design to almost eliminate rear lift.
- Do I need to remove my OEM (stock) rear sponsons?
Yes. This may be as easy as: unbolting it from the side of the hull or removing the bumper, unscrewing it, and breaking them away from the factory glue. These stock rear sponsons negatively affect the handling by lifting the rear, etc.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 7 in|
STOCK BUMPER, AFTERMARKET BUMPER