- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our “Performance Mid Sponson” kit improves the riders confidence when riding their stand up watercraft. Our mid sponsons provide more turning grip, better stability in a straight line, and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the competition is tight, pivoting / cornering grip and high-speed turning of the ski . These traits make the ride smoother through every turn. The HFC sponson bolts to the inside of the bond flange with a threaded backing plate along with all the hardware needed.
Race proven, designed by the pros, built for the best in the world.
What You Need to Know:
- For the lifetime warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- This product fits: most standups
- Installation time: 30min – 1 hour
- What’s the difference between the mid and rear sponsons?
The mid sponsons are great for pivoting and sharp cornering whereas the rear sponsons provide superior rear grip.
- Where do these mid sponsons mount on my ski?
These mount inside the bond flange and the position is generally installed in the center of the tray. Measure from the front of the tray to the back where you enter; the middle of the sponson will mount to that center spot.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 3 in|