- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
When our development team started working on products for the new Kawasaki SXR1500, we quickly found the Kawasaki’s fuel level light was very inefficient causing the engine to die immediately if the rider leans the ski while the fuel level light is on. Pro Watercraft Racing’s fuel level gauge allows the rider to easily monitor the amount of fuel that is inside of their tank. Knowing exactly where your fuel level is allows you to not have to deal with the engine suddenly shutting off due to fuel starvation.
This gauge is built out of our durable HFC material and is designed for a long life of abuse! Each notch indicates gallons of fuel in tank.
- Our aftermarket fuel level gauge will work with most aftermarket gas caps. We recommend ADA Racing’s Kawasaki gas cap.
- The fuel level will develop a small bend; this is normal.
- We highly recommend removing the stock tab in the filler neck. We supply a zip tie so the tab does not fall into your gas tank.
- Will the fuel level pick up dirt when I set it down?
No, just like the stock gas cap, do not place it in dirt or grime. If you do, just clean it before reinserting.
- What is the locking pin made out of?
The locking pin is made out of strong, stainless steel rod.
- What aftermarket gas cap do you recommend to fit with your stock fuel level guage?
We recommend using ADA Racing’s billet Kawasaki gas cap. Find it here.
|Dimensions||14 x 1 x 1 in|
- SXR 1500 (4-Stroke)
- SXR 800 / 1100
- 750 SXI Pro
- 750 SX / SXI
- 650 SX
- 440 / 550
- Polaris Octane