Kawasaki SXR1500 Fuel Level Gauge
Know how much fuel is in your tank! The OEM fuel light is not always accurate and sometimes you just do not see the light come on right away. We have a solution for your range anxiety. The PWR Dipstick. If you are simply wanting to go one more ride, but you’re not sure how much fuel you really have, then this item is for you! Are you a racer? Topping off the fuel on your SXR 1500 will kill your top speed, use the PWR Dipstick to put your fuel level at the same height every time!
You can leave it in the filler neck (Not suggested, but we do it) or leave it on your trailer next to your gas jug? This simple to use tool is a must have. The notches on the side indicate every gallon of fuel in your tank. Easy grab handle; no more connecting it to your gas cap. Get a couple just incase your friend steals yours!
Made from our HFC material. Gas resistant and lightweight. Our warranty only covers the product and nothing else that is or may be affected from this product being in use. We can not guarantee leaving it in the tank will not damage the product or other stock parts.
What you need to know:
- Our aftermarket fuel level gauge will work with stock and aftermarket gas caps.
- The fuel level will develop a small bend; this is normal.
- You need to remove the stock tab in the filler neck if you leave the fuel gauge in. Zip tie the tab before removing!
- This product fits: Kawasaki SXR 1500 gas tank
- Will the fuel level pick up dirt when I set it down?
No, just like the stock gas cap, do not place it in dirt or grime. If you do, just clean it before reinserting.
- Is the fuel gauge fuel resistant?
Yes, the material is a hybrid polyurethane which is known for good chemical and heat resistance.
|Dimensions||14 × 1 × 1 in|