Kawasaki 750 SXI Pro Intake Pump Stuffer
750 SXI Pro Intake pump cavity stuffer designed to fill in the space air gets trapped for reduced cavitation and better drive.
The 750 SXI Pro Pump stuffer simple to install and gain 2+ MPH affordably. To achieve this gain, our stuffer fills in the air pocket in the pump tunnel created while riding your ski. The air pocket is created with the concave surface of the pump tunnel while water is rushing over. This action drags water and creates cavitation making you lose power and drive. When you install this pump stuffer, you will see more drive and feel more ‘sucked down’ to the water.
What You Need to Know:
- Silicone is not included. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Our silicone requires about 24 hours to cure. Using the product before the cure time will void the warranty.
- Some aftermarket intake grates (top loaders specifically) will decrease speed or performance.
- Silicone the edges of the intake pump stuffer.
- Fit around the driveshaft.
- Push into place.
- Clean / Smooth the edges.
- Clean / Wipe the stuffer surface.
This video is a general guideline for installation. The 750 SXI Pro pump stuffer requires that you pull the pump.
- Can I install this without removing the pump?
Yes, we do offer the option on some model standups to put a slit down the center. However, the best performance gain is removing the pump and sliding the stuffer over the driveshaft. The video above shows a pump stuffer with a slit being installed on a Kawasaki 650sx. No slit is even easier!
- How does this secure to my ski?
The 750 SXI Pro Pump stuffer attaches to your pump tunnel with silicone adhesive. We sell our tested High-Quality RTV Silicone. Use of any other type of silicone, adhesive, etc. will void the warranty.
- Does this stuffer work with a “top loader” intake grate?
Typically, our pump tunnel stuffers perform the same function as a “top loader” intake grate, increasing top speed, but while keeping the same bottom end performance. We do not recommend using our stuffer with the “top loader” intake grate.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|