XL Performance Rear Sponsons
Our performance XL rear sponson kit is designed to improve the riders confidence when riding their stand up watercraft. These performance XL rear sponsons offer improved turning grip, better stability in a straight line and when leaning over in a turn. The difference between us and the other options on the market is grip and while turning at high speeds the ski is easier to lean which makes the ride smoother through the complete turn. The HFC sponson bolts to the top of the bond flange and it comes with a hardware kit.
What You Need to Know:
- For the lifetime warranty, you need to install this product with our approved silicone. Apply silicone to all the edges and wipe off any excess from the surface of the product after installation. Smooth out any excess silicone along the edges as well. Allow the silicone 24 hours to cure.
- This product does not include a cutout for the 550 H.I.N. tags. You can modify the parts easily but this will void the warranty. Otherwise, you can mount them in front of the tags with no performance loss.
- If you have a 650SX and still have stock bumpers, you will need to remove or modify the bumpers to mount this sponson kit.
- This product fits: Kawasaki 440 / 550 (all years) (other models not confirmed)
- Installation time: 30 – 45 minutes
- Hardware included.
- What is the difference between this product and the OBF (Over the Bond Flange) sponsons?
These XL Performance Rear Sponsons are designed for general riding up through racing with a more flat turning angle and better stability. The OBF sponsons provide similar rear grip in the turns but allow for full lean in the turns and corners.
|Dimensions||24 × 5 × 3 in|
FULL KIT, HARDWARE ONLY
You may also like…
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Extended Jet Pump NozzleRated 5.00 out of 5$119.00 Add to cart
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Ride PlateRated 5.00 out of 5$182.00 Add to cart
Performance Front SponsonsRated 5.00 out of 5$329.00 – $339.00 Select options
Kawasaki 440 / 550 Intake Pump StufferRated 4.88 out of 5$82.00 Select options