Yamaha SuperJet 2021+ Freeride Plate
2021+ Yamaha SuperJet freeride ride plate with the traditional D Cut out and flat profile makes the nose more playful and easier to break the rear end loose. This plate was made for the surf rippers, wake jumpers, recreational riders, and cruisers. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
Have a 2023+ SuperJet? You may need to modify the holes for this to fit.
The Yamaha SuperJet is famous for being the go-to freeride and fun ski. The fourstroke Superjet is great for rider’s looking for that same type of ski, but the stock rideplate just doesn’t cut it.
Our freeride plate for the Yamaha fourstroke SuperJet is the perfect combination of fun and function. This D-cut HFC rideplate will let you break the back end loose for powerslides, tail stands and tricks, give you a little extra boost for sending it off waves, all while still giving you just enough grip and stability to corner and shred. Unlike most homemade D-cut plates, our plate gives you added stability at high speeds. Even with added stability and a little grip, this plate is still easy to slide and break loose when you want to – but won’t come unhooked unexpectedly or when you don’t want to break loose.
This plate is an excellent option for casual riders looking for an all around shred at an affordable price.
Pair it with our quick steer kit to get rid of the sluggish turning response and really rail your corners.
What You Need to Know:
- Yamaha’s manufacturing allows for a large variance in the bolt hole placement where this ride plate does not. You may need to modify the ride plate for it to mount to your Super Jet. We have seen a couple 2023 skis have slightly different hole spacing.
- This product fits: 2021+ Yamaha SuperJet (may require modification for 2023+ years)
- What’s included: ride plate and hardware
- Installation time: 10 minutes
- Can I still do flatwater freeride tricks?
Absolutely. This plate gives you the slide you want without losing all grip.
- Is this part legal to race with?
You will need to check the rules from your racing organization to verify if this part is legal for competition. ProWatercraft takes no responsibility if you are disqualified from this part breaking any racing organization rules.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 8 in|