Yamaha SuperJet Pre-2021 Freeride Plate
Freeride ride plate for the 2008-2020 Yamaha SuperJet for the weekend warrior. Tail stands, hopping, and sliding out is much easier that the stock ride plate. We recommend installing with our proven silicone adhesive.
Our SuperJet freeride plate is designed for the all-around rider who wants the perfect combo of fun and functionality. Our SuperJet ride plate is designed for maximum rear grip, but we recognize that some people still want the ability to break the ski loose, slide around, and have fun — so we designed this freeride plate.
The flat bottom design makes slides easier, and the D-cut makes for better, bigger air with easier release. The integrated hex-style design reinforces the strength of the plate for better durability in all conditions. The extended length keeps you from having to sacrifice stability like some other free ride plates. Unlike most homemade D-cut plates or others on the market – our plate still has the stability and grip when you want it — while still having the maneuverability you want for fun.
What You Need to Know:
- This plate does not work with Thrust trim systems.
- We designed this ride plate for breaking the rear end loose and general flat water free ride. Flipping or aerial tricks were not tested.
- PW-03-310 fits: 2008-2020 Yamaha Super Jet
- PW-03-310-SJ1 fits: 2007 and older Yamaha Superjet
- Install time: 5-10 mins.
- How does this plate compare to stock?
The ‘D’ cut in the back of the plate makes nose of the ski feel lighter by allowing water to relieve off the ski sooner.
- Can I still carve the buoys?
Yes, the plate is similar to stock in cornering performance.
- Does this plate help with wave jumping?
Yes, the D-cut in this plate helps the ski lift off waves easier.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 8 in|
2008-2020 (4 Bolts), 1996-2007 (6 Bolts)